Simple really, the first thing you need to apply is an online plan for your business. It’s as simple as asking yourself the following questions:
- What do I want to sell?
- How am I going to sell it?
- How am I going to attract customers, online and offline?
- How am I going to give my customers the tools they need to buy my product?
- How am I going to retain customers?
- What resources do I need to do the above?
These questions will seem very familiar, as they are the same questions that you asked when you started your business. When an idea is first created research is done, plans are put into place and resources are created to implement the plan.
Your website is an online business and should be treated like so. The online web environment is no different than the physical market place, in fact sometimes it can be more difficult due to the nature of the internet. To demonstrate that further, your business on the web does not exist until the customer has found you via a search engine or typed in your web address directly – they see no physical presence like you would if you were walking down the street. You can however attract customers via online advertising.
But I don’t have the time to do this?
Again it is simple – get the resources you need. If you need someone to deliver your products you wouldn’t jump in the van yourself and deliver them, you would outsource it or hire a delivery person. By creating an online business you will need to add to your existing resources.
One of the issues with online web management is the time involved to do it correctly, as most business owners do not have the time or energy to focus on this. Their website results reflect the lack of time spent managing it. This is not specific to large businesses, most medium to small business struggle with lack of time.
What you get in an RHD Web Management Programme?
Now you have made the decision to get in resources, how are you going to use these resources effectively? As I create, edit, manage and analyse websites every day I have become specialists in the field of website management, I offer you the following services in my web management programme.
For this fee we provide the following services:
- Create and work on content structure to meet your needs (copywriting services not provided)
- Update all copy, images, pdfs provided within 48 hours
- SEO each page with title tags, keywords and description tags as entered.
- Monitor and optimize performance of the website.
- Have weekly fortnightly meeting to discuss content, WIP, analytics and website performance statistics if required
- Evaluate continuous improvements to the website for the ever changing media eg: mobile devices
- Improve the website through development of the administration system.
Items not included in the costs are:
- Full SEO work
- New components for website eg: store locations, trade portals ecommerce
- Email templates/cost for delivery.
You pay a monthly fee* per month per website.
* Minimum sign up period is 12 months